THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to try those Nachos one of these days. Where did you get the tortilla press

I have plenty of pork and chips left George, stop by anytime.

The tortilla press I bought on Amazon. It was one of those deals where I needed to add like $12 to my order to qualify for free shipping. So I added $16 instead and got a tortilla press out of the deal. I'm a sucker like that. :)

I see this is s TD entry - you've taken the kid crutch to a whole new and possibly unattainable level! :clap2:

Awesome all the way around, Jason! Yer critters are lucky to have you & those nachos - I wish they were mine. :hungry:

Very Nice job on the Nachos and the wall, you my friend are talented that batman looks like a "fathead" that is AWESOME!!!:clap:

Thanks brother! Unfortunately though, I'm actually not that talented. That is a fathead! :tsk: The rest of the room is legit though I swear. :grin:

Technically, it's not even a real fathead. :oops: I picked it up at Walmart for like 25 bucks. Those real fatheads are farking expensive!

We picked up a Spiderman for the opposite wall that's an even cooler sticker. The paint on that wall isn't quite as cool though.

DSC_0223.jpg

Thanks brother! Unfortunately though, I'm actually not that talented. That is a fathead! :tsk: The rest of the room is legit though I swear. :grin:

Technically, it's not even a real fathead. :oops: I picked it up at Walmart for like 25 bucks. Those real fatheads are farking expensive!
Oh well it dont matter still Farking Awesome!!! nice!!!

Back