THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moocow

is Blowin Smoke!
First of all the stoker seems to run fine by its self. I can not get stoker log to run more than 4 hours before it stops logging and says stoker not responding and a connection lost alarm in the other box. Thought it might be the router because this happened a few times in a comp a few weeks back and the laptop could not find the stoker. Stoker log will not restart without restarting the stoker and stoker log. Switched to a new wireless router yesterday and stoker log ran for 4 hours. Restarted both and it ran for an hour until I got he same stoker not responding. I do not know what to do. Also if this happens again at a comp, can I run the Ethernet cable directly from the stoker to the laptop and use stoker log that way? If the answer is yes, how do i do it? Any help would be much appreciated.

Back