Roll Call. Inside 30 days. SRF Challenge at Horsetown Brew N' Que - Norco, CA

srfannella

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Competing at the Horsetown Brew N' Que in Norco, CA May 29-30? Snake River Farms is raising the stakes at this event with SRF Challenge and it's your opportunity to win great prizes. All you have to do is register (free) and cook a Snake River Farms brisket. If you win Grand Champion we'll toss in an additional $1,000 cash, a brand new custom SRF Gateway Drum Smoker and a Yeti cooler. Take First Place in brisket and you win 2 Gold Grade SRF Briskets.

Not a bad day at the office! If you're registered for this event and want to get in on the fun you can register here >> http://ow.ly/N7dv4

SRFBBQChallengeBrewnQueWeb.jpg

Would love to take a stab at this, but budget doesn't allow for me to order 2 briskets, and too hesitant to cook one for the first time at the comp.

The bookies in Vegas say the money is all on Vicious Smoke (VicousGame) for winning the challenge again... best of luck to you Steve

Would love to take a stab at this, but budget doesn't allow for me to order 2 briskets, and too hesitant to cook one for the first time at the comp.

I hear ya, and yes it can be scary to just cook one. I'll tell you what I do know. A lot of the teams who use our stuff, really do only cook one per event. Make sure to track me down when you see me there. I'll stop by and say hi and leave some swag with ya. Good Luck!

Very cool SRF. Hopefully it will also happen at other contests across the country!

Very cool SRF. Hopefully it will also happen at other contests across the country!

No kidding, that's a pretty sweet deal!
Hopefully it catches on.

Not sure what I would be more excited about.
The drum or 2 briskets?!

that there is some west coast bias....... :p lol!!

I also hope this catches on, good luck to the teams!

We started with one challenge last year. This year we are doing two (Norco, CA and Denver, CO). We have hopes to add even more next year. What contests would you guys like to see us at?

We started with one challenge last year. This year we are doing two (Norco, CA and Denver, CO). We have hopes to add even more next year. What contests would you guys like to see us at?

BBQ Jamboree, Fredericksburg, VA
Southern Maryland Brew & BBQ Leonardtown, MD

This is a roll call, right? Well then Vicious Smoke will be there for sure!

Was going to wait & send it Special Delivery to a couple of Out-Of-Towners who will NEED it MORE than anyone else :)

BUT... since you asked.... ;)

Wishing ALL Teams, BBQ Excellence at the Norco Brew N Que Festival !!!

It's 4:30 am Sat morning, just walked around and both Mo and Myron are here and ready to go - should be fun.

Thank you Annella for last night, it was amazing (well, that could be taken the wrong way). The meal was fantastic, and your Q&A with Myron was so much fun. You (and SRF) are so supportive of BBQ - truly first class
20150529_190401.jpg

Back