Drum Smoker for Operation BBQ Relief

New Pal Frank

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My wife and I just finished a little project that we have been working on the last couple of weeks.

This will be auctioned off on the 28th of February at the Friends of OBR BBQ Expo being held at the Marriott Louisville East, Louisville KY. Visit the Friends of OBR page on Facebook for more info. You must be registered and present to bid.

100% of the proceeds from this and other smokers and BBQ items donated, will go to Operation BBQ Relief.

You must be registered and present to bid on items on the auction.

#operationbbqrelief.

#dreamstreetgraphics

Mods: If this is a problem, please move or delete.

Last edited:
Looking good!

We'll see you in Louisville in just a few weeks!

Thats a sweet smoker and like said above it's going for a good cause. Good on ya!
BTW what did you do for the paint.

Thats a sweet smoker and like said above it's going for a good cause. Good on ya!
BTW what did you do for the paint.

That is a graphic wrap. 3M donated the vinyl and said it will withstand temps of 250° for long periods of time. This is a new material they have had out for a year or so. It is also powder coated on all outside surfaces. Dream Street Graphics in Indy did the design and instalation as a donation to OBR.

Can't wait to see this in person. Looking forward to this great day. Maybe all the guest pitmasters should autograph the smokers for luck ;)

Can't wait to see this in person. Looking forward to this great day. Maybe all the guest pitmasters should autograph the smokers for luck ;)

We are also looking foreward to this weekend. We are coming in on Friday and staying until Sunday.

They have some great Pitmasters coming in to give the classes and there is an EXCELLENT meal before the auction. We were there last year and it was a great learning experience.

For $125 dlooar donation to OBR, you can't go wrong. :clap2:

Looks great Frank & Debbie, I too am looking forward to seeing this work of art in person at the event. :thumb:

Back