Contest Announcment ATTENTION RENO and NORTHERN CALIFORNIA COOKS!!!!!

chaostheory

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Gentleman,

October 3rd in Susanville, CA (1hour:20 minutes just north west of Reno, NV on HWY 395)(3 hours north of Sacramento)(2 hours north of Redding and Chico) will be hosting its first annual Smoke on the Mountains BBQ Cook-Off at the Tractor Supply Store . Entry fee will be very cheap and all are welcome. Entry forms will be coming out next week with further details but wanted to get a head start and get some information out there now. If you are interested you can email me and I will make sure you get the information you need. This is our first event and it is NOT KCBS or CBBQA sponsored. Just some good ol'Boys cookin BBQ Drinkin beer and listening to live music. Above all we just want to have fun! Prize money will be detailed in the flyer I send out next week. I hope you guys can help support our first event!!!!! I almost forgot, cooks are encouraged to vend to the public but do not have to.

ADMIN: Sorry if this is not the correct discussion area.

Lassenwrestling@hotmail.com
Dusty

oooohhhh man! I'm out of town that weekend but sounds like it will be a great event. I'll pass the word along...

This sounds like a really fun event....but.....we have already signed up for a KCBS event in Oroville that same day...otherwise we would be there. I'll be sure to pass the word around though. Best of luck with the event!!

Pete that would be AWESOME to have you guys!!! Thank for all the interest fellas. That would help a lot if you would pass the word on. I will post sign up information ASAP. GrillBillie Good luck in Oroville!!!

1Buckie we are just 3 hours north of you guys. Quick little hope over the hill. Come on up and have some fun with us!!

Hey fellas,
Here is a link to the flyer for the Cook off is Susanville, CA October 3rd. If you have any question there is contact information listed. Also, if anyone has any suggestion or comments they are welcome. You can contact me if you would like. Thanks for the help in passing this information on guys!!!!

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file,docx

Back