Newer Tiny Human 1 Butts & Wings

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Time flies......and our youngest is 1. So doing a few butts and probably some wings too for his party.

Got our fancy pool filling and well see how things go. Will have a sprinkler or 2 going as well.....mostly for me.

Getting hot finally in GA! We actually had the longest spring I can remember.

Gotta run to the store for some steele reserve.20200606_082224.jpg20200606_083012.jpg20200606_083626.jpg20200606_091555.jpg20200606_092158.jpg

Looks like tiny human "2" has a good birthday coming Jason.

Sounds like perfectly awesome day!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Butt here about 3hrs in and wrapped em in pans.
UsVRwagl.jpg

Anyone else ever gotten "Miscut Party Wings" at restaurant depot? On a run I did a while back they had the standard party wings and then "miscut". Of the 8,000+ times I've been to RD I've never seen these ever. The price difference was half so standard being $2/lb and miscut $1/lb which is freaking cheap as hell :-D

Here's a few pics. Basically some wings are perfect, some still jointed in one or both joints, some of the drums are almost lolipopped and there was even a leg quart and one full regular leg drum :becky:. But they cook up just fine. The pain was the box was half frozen so having to thaw 40lb just enough to portion them out wasn't super fun. Anyways....

UB9vCpFl.jpg

TWho71Jl.jpg

Got some pimento cheese made up and a 3 can salsa I've been making
6j9TaLql.jpg

zDjhcq2l.jpg

Little hot, but cloudy which is good.

Hmmm...heavy whipping cream as a binder??

Who'd've thunk?

Happy Birthday to TH2!!

Between the nephews and the two up and coming cooks in your household, you may have to retire completely and supervise. I can see you now, sitting in your lawn chair underneath a sprinkler, cold one in hand. Cook on, brother.

All the tiny humans I've seen had 1 butt. Never seen one with wings. You got pics?

Here's the rest from last night. Split a batch of beans I had in the freezer into 2 batches. Added brown sugar and peaches to one and then a lot of heat elements to the other. Had a good time. I haven't been cooking as much, but working on getting off my arse :becky:

O0sFCBml.jpg

gF09IT0l.jpg

zEoTx1Gl.jpg

znliW1Yl.jpg

aFF33zml.jpg

XB8MTTtl.jpg

R9T0bhzl.jpg

Wow. What a shindig! That's a feast, my man.

I'm sure all the adults enjoyed the fare... munchkins destroy their fair share (and more)?

Nice to see you back in the cooking business.

Back