Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ, Westmont, IL - May 24 & 24, 2009

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be the season opener for Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que. Who else is coming?

Kathy & I were lucky enough to be asked back to rep again this year. We are really looking forward to it. We should be there sometimes Friday.

Phillip

Great Lakes BBQ & Feed Co will be there.

I'll probably be looking for a runner if anybody is free Sunday around noon. Or feel free to sign up to help for the weekend. PM me if interested.

Kathy & I were lucky enough to be asked back to rep again this year. We are really looking forward to it. We should be there sometimes Friday.

Phillip

Are you going to bring the yankee version of the CD again? :rolleyes:

I think I'll go, assuming I have enough for gas...

Ford, my daughter can run boxes for you, as she usually does it for me if my sister isn't here. And hopefully my sister shows up...

I think I'll go, assuming I have enough for gas...

Ford, my daughter can run boxes for you, as she usually does it for me if my sister isn't here. And hopefully my sister shows up...

I think you should walk. Get one of those straps that they use to carry refrigerators ad put the FEC on your back :biggrin:

We'll be there Ron! Looking forward to hearing more about your cruise

I hope to have the Yankee version done by then. The trouble is I can't find anyone down here that can speak that fast except transplanted Yankees!:roll:

But I WILL find one for Theresa's sake!!!!!

Phillip

I hope to have the Yankee version done by then. The trouble is I can't find anyone down here that can speak that fast except transplanted Yankees!:roll:

But I WILL find one for Theresa's sake!!!!!

Phillip

I appreciate that Phillip...:lol: But not to worry if you can't find anyone...I'll just fix me a couple Jack n Drops and I think I'll understand it just fine.:tongue:

See ya'll (correct use I believe,:p) in a few weeks.:wink:

Sounds great! We're really looking forward to it and it sounds like Jim (Addington) has done a great job in getting a nice sized contest. Should be 36-40 teams, maybe.

Phillip

Anyone given any thought to a pot luck this year? We missed last years 'cause we were wasting our time on the chile contest:mad:

Dann, I had talked with the organizer. I think he was planning on the PC chili going until 9:00?

I for one am not sure if I can wait that long to enjoy the dish that Phillip and Kathy will be bringing up from Lynchburg... It will be burning a hole in my shigging cup... :twisted:

Hey Theresa where you been hiding? or have i been so much in my books with finals coming this next week to notice /sigh

Ron, we will be there as well. Sent my check in about a week ago. Looking forward to our 2nd comp. Pls stop by & say hi!

Back