***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cookin' on a Flat!" Throwdown - VOTE***

*** Vote - "Cookin' on a Flat!" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Mr Fisk, you had me right up until the end. Then Sako hit me with that seafood concoction, and I'm SUCH a sucker for seafood! If I could vote for 2, you'd get the other! What a gorgeous round of food everyone, well done!

Mr Fisk, you had me right up until the end. Then Sako hit me with that seafood concoction, and I'm SUCH a sucker for seafood! If I could vote for 2, you'd get the other! What a gorgeous round of food everyone, well done!

Couldn't agree more; that seafood paella was absolutely killer and got my vote too:clap::clap::clap:

There are some awesome creations here My favorite sammie in the world and a seafood spectacular This was not an easy vote

Couldn't agree more; that seafood paella was absolutely killer and got my vote too:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks fellas!:icon_blush:

I have to agree all the entires are awesome and it was really tough choice to make.

You folks make this voting thing so bloody difficult!

Wish we could finagle a way to get just one bite of each dish before pressing the Vote button...

I personally like the guy with the porkchop, brats and rice!! He's a pretty cool guy! HA

There are some amazing cook's here! Hard to compete but its fun!

I was expecting more of you Blackstone owners to join this.

There are some might fine entrys and I would eat any of them right now.

Great entries!

All great entries, but the seafood took it hands down for me. Totally epic, Sako.

I wouldn't turn my nose up at any of those, but the pastrami rueben sandwich would be the first bite. Great Job to all!!!!

Back