THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
I don't know of I did this right...Probably wrong :(

Started with a pork chop mix and marinated for 24 hours with a char siu marinade I found at my local store.

Grilled them.

I got my order from Amazon that included a new grill brush

Plated and ready to eat.

Also made teriyaki beef with pineapple on Monday Nothing fancy. Was very good.

Here's an Instagram video of what happened during the cook...15 seconds long

http://instagram.com/p/r8PFoKRZMO/

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel

Tony, Char Siu is usually made from pork shoulder strips that are marinated and hung vertically and then cooked till you get a nice char on the outside. The char is what adds so much flavor. Those look great but when you get it right you go, "Oh yeah!".

Nice looking cook.
Be very careful with your wire brush as there was a post awhile back where the metal
bristles were left on the grid and were swallowed. Trip to ER . . .

The inside of your gasser looks brand new.I love how you said nothing fancy but in my book that(and all your posts)are off the charts on my fancy scale.:clap:

Nice looking cook.
Be very careful with your wire brush as there was a post awhile back where the metal
bristles were left on the grid and were swallowed. Trip to ER . . .

Thanks. I inspect my grill before adding any food. I don't a trip to the ER either.

The inside of your gasser looks brand new.I love how you said nothing fancy but in my book that(and all your posts)are off the charts on my fancy scale.:clap:

I got this grill 2 months ago. It's no to me. The previous owner said he only used it a few times. He wasn't kidding. Didn't have to clean much.

Back