Beer Can Chicken

Dmakkk

Take a breath!
Going to do a beer can chix tomorrow on my weber genesis 310 grill... Got a new injector and I am probably doing an cajun butter injection.. Should I do the chicken rub as cajun as well or will it be to much... Smoking it as well with pecan chips...

Just did a turkey breast with creole butter injection and Cajun seasoning. It turned out great so I don't see why your chicken would be much different. Be careful not to over inject with the butter ( learned that the hard way ).

I prepared 2 cups of chicken broth and melted the butter with the cajun seasoning. I combined both in a cup and let it cool down then filled the injector. I then injected the chicken and used some of the leftover marinade on the outside of the chicken and seasoned with additional cajun seasoning... Place it on the beer can holder and cut up some soup greens for the outside and we were good to go.

the beer can dosen't need injection. It will be moist without it. Aint going to hurt it but next time just try it rubbed and I promise you won't be dissapointed!

Back