Tired of plastic injectors breaking all of the time -- got a Beast

Okie Sawbones

Banned
Reaction score
Man this thing is built like a tank. Easy to use; should last forever. They even send a bag of extra o-rings. :thumb:

4_zps1xqn3fj9.jpg

I seen that one and almost pulled the trigger, wasn't sure about there needle size though. I like a smaller gauge needle when I inject and went with the spit jack with four needles. It's also built like a tank.

It's a really nice injector, I've used mine several times and I love the multiple holes along the side, I didnt even realize they were there until I started to pull the injector out.

Great score for sure, that will last you a long time.
Only suggestion I can make, if you do not have some get yourself some food grade grease/lubricant t use on the oring after cleaning. I used veg oil on mine and the oring seemed to swell or stretch from drag, not sure witch . I started using the food grade lubricant and have not had to replace it since.

My wife got me that injector for Christmas a couple of years ago. It's a wonderful tool.

I was in the same boat and got this one. Looks to be very similar. I've been using it for over a year and really like it.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-5011-Stainless-Steel-Seasoning/dp/B000KDZ1VA/ref=sr_1_11?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1469125024&sr=1-11&keywords=meat+injector"]Amazon.com : Bayou Classic 5011 2-Ounce Stainless-Steel Seasoning Injector with Marinade Needles : Turkey Injector : Home & Kitchen[/ame]

Back