First Blackstone griddle cook!

Sweet looking cooker, I'd say you are more of a pro than a first timer nice job.

Thanks Matt! Great tips. I was thinking that would be be a good idea to level it. I'll give that a shot! Do you have a pic of the paperclip mod?

Sorry no i don't. My griddle is at my camper right now. I basically bend a paper clip in the hole with with one long leg sticking down.

I got to get me one of those. Good job.

Thanks! I definitely think they are worth it!

Great looking burgers...

I'd love to have one of those, but just don't think I can justify it if I use it even a couple times a month. I'll have to wait till the gasser dies and I get a kettle, then I'll get one of those griddle top inserts for it...

That's kind of the boat I was in. I have a cheap gasser and just replaced the middle burner and it still works but instead of investing in a new one I figured I can get a great amount of surface area and more versatility with this. I hope I can use it for quick week night cooks as well!

love those burgers!!! hope you love your griddle as much as I love mine

Thanks! I think I will.

Great job. Nice looking burgers. I love my blackstone.

Thanks Big!

Those burgers look incredible! Great cook Decoy and congrats on the Blackstone.
I love mine! :grin:

Thanks Jeanie! im glad I read about Sakos suggestion to put the pan on before covering. It helped keep the rain from pooling on the top!

Sweet looking cooker, I'd say you are more of a pro than a first timer nice job.

Thank you! I'm no pro but I just try not to fark up dinner haha.

Id say you got off to a fantastic start !!! :clap2:

Thanks Voodoo!

Back