THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

AJ BBQ

The ribs were a lot juicier than the picture shows. Cooked them until probe tender which ended up being 201 IT. Rested for and hour. The yturned out very tender juicy.

I tried uploading other photos so I will do some research and figure out how to do it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 115
We recently got half a beef from a friend of ours and the line of fat that separates the 2 muscles was about 3 inches thick (way to much to render properly) so I had to trim it down which resulted in the top muscle pulling back quicker than the bottom muscle. So it looks funny but tastes great.

They look great to me!

If you are trying to add attachments from an iPhone using IOS8, you're stuck doing one at a time.

If not, you can add more on the same screen that you added that one, or, upload the pictures to a photo hosting site like Photobucket and copy the IMG code from Photobucket and paste that into a post here and repeat for each picture.

I'm lucky enough to go to college with a friend who's grandfather raises cattle just because he loves doing it. He does it naturally and organically and doesn't charge me for it. He doesn't raise cattle for the money ( he has plenty of that from being a Midwest farmer) he does it for his friends and family so it really is some of the best beef you can get.

Back