Beef and Black Bean Enchilada with Chicken Taquitos.....pRon heavy

Really nice presentation and looks off the hook!
(note to self - don't enter TD's when code3 is around!)

Dam just like Momma used to make
drooling.gif
I haven't had Breakfast yet that would do the trick fer sure. Enchiladas are are My #1 comfort food

Thanks Blu, speaking of breakfast, I did consider doing breakfast enchiladas as well as shrimp & crab enchiladas. Settled on this cuz I had the roast out already.

I'm just droooling all over my laptop!! :clap2:

Watch out for the short circuits:crazy:.

Looks fantastic KC! I'd say "Good luck with the TD" but I don't think you need it. lol Looks like a winner!

Thanks Jeanie, coming from one of your reputation, I consider that high praise:becky:.

Really nice presentation and looks off the hook!
(note to self - don't enter TD's when code3 is around!)

Hey mchar, don't kid yourself, you put out some good stuff, get your entree in there:-D. And thanks for the kind words.

Appreciate the compliments everyone, it was another fun cook!

Y'all have some fun too! jump into a throwdown!

KC

Nice job man....it's been a long day at work, and right now im waiting on the wife at her doctors appointment and looking at this thread......man have I worked up an appetite...I have got to try that!!

You so rocked that cook. Would trade my bowl of black beans for that in a heart beat.

what temp did you cook/smoke the chuck roast to? i make birria and want to try cooking it in the smoker rather than in the oven.

what temp did you cook/smoke the chuck roast to? i make birria and want to try cooking it in the smoker rather than in the oven.

I cooked it pretty much the same as pork butt. First I smoked it at a cook temp of 300-325 to an IT of 165-170, wrapped in foil and let it continue to an IT of 205, checked for tenderness, just right in this case, then rested and shredded for the enchiladas.

KC

Back