Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Central Iowa BBQ Brew and Cruise 1 and 2 April 24-26 Boone IA

carlyle

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So here we are with a back to back right smack in the middle of Iowa (Boone).
$15,000 total purse for the 2 contests paying 10 places in all 4 categories.
Plus a slew of hot rods and even some beer!

So who is coming to have some fun with some of the best teams in the country??

OK - so what is a guy from Minnesota doing promoting a contest in Iowa??
Well first, Ron and Dena Milhous - the organizers- are good friends.
And second - for the second year take your best score from either of the 2 contests plus your score at Smokin in Steele in Owatonna , MN May 29-30. Top cumulative points gets a free entry to one day of Boone and free entry to Smokin in Steele in 2016.

So, what are you waiting for, get signed up for a lot of fun in Boone Iowa !!

Ron and Dena Milhous are great reps and organizers. I can't wait to compete in Boone.

If you compete in the double at Boone and do the double at Masters in May in Appleton, WI they are doing a fifth awards ceremony with $5k up for grabs on your overall totals in both doubles. So lets get our double double on!

Thanks Rich, I knew that something was going on with Wisconsin, but did not have the specifics.

Freddy, you have your hands full.
Arrowhead, be hungry - are you doing both days??

Thanks Rich, I knew that something was going on with Wisconsin, but did not have the specifics.

Freddy, you have your hands full.
Arrowhead, be hungry - are you doing both days??

Yes I will be and Yes I am. Looking forward to it.

I'll be working this one again :grin:. If they need me, I'm available to judge but I'll most likely be doing meat inspections, ice sales, etc. It's the second year for this double header and the first year with all of the extra tie-ins - come on out and play!

Sounds like a perfect position for you Dave. On the golf cart and talking with teams all weekend. Have fun. I won't see you , I am in school all weekend, but Joe is coming down to help Dustin of Hogline plus do some talking with teams.

So there is still time to sign up. It is a Kwik Trip down I 35 and you can Kum and Go on the
QT. (OK, for you who are not from the midwest, those are all gas station chains in Iowa).

Have a good time, hope it is warmer and not so windy.

Back