Pastrami Burger--Cured TD

Is it weird to now want a pastrami burger at 5 am? That's a killer looking burger! Which diner is it you are mentioning? My family will stop at Tops when driving through Pasadena, love their chili fries and breakfast burritos.

I crave stuff at all hours being on here so it's normal. :biggrin1: Thanks!

You're right on the money. It is Tops. :thumb: Love most everything there and the shoebox sized chili cheese fries.

Wow! :shock:

I wonder how long it would take to get one (or 3) shipped to Oklahoma!

I can ship overnight Andrew but the mailman may take a lunch break with your delivery box. :becky:

Now that's a new one!

Never heard of such a thing but everything from the burger, the lamb and the pastrami looks really good Sako. Heck I'd hire out as your sous chef just for the leftovers!

Now that's a new one!

Never heard of such a thing but everything from the burger, the lamb and the pastrami looks really good Sako. Heck I'd hire out as your sous chef just for the leftovers!

Thanks Norm! :thumb:

It took me a while to grasp the pastrami burger concept but when I finally tried it I was hooked. The combo works really well.

Very nice! Pastrami is not very common around here. I might need to change that mindset around my place. Great cook, great detail. Beautiful sandwich. :thumb:

Looks pretty good, but just can't get past that well done burger... <shiver>

I was kind of expecting a cured brisket ground raw mixed with some corned beef and pastrami seasonings mixed in. I mean i would eat it, i guess the click bait thread left me with higher expectations.

I was kind of expecting a cured brisket ground raw mixed with some corned beef and pastrami seasonings mixed in. I mean i would eat it, i guess the click bait thread left me with higher expectations.

I know we always fall short with you. Not everyone can be great though. Welcome back! :becky:

Looks amazing, I do love a pastrami burger.

Holey mac n cheese Neighbor!! Looks and sounds amazing. Love it!! Well done Sir. :mrgreen:

That looks great. Gonna have to try this sammie next time I cure a brisky,

A local margaritaville themed spot has the deli burger. Its a burger topped with corned beef. Pastrami sounds even better.

Well done my friend

A local margaritaville themed spot has the deli burger. Its a burger topped with corned beef. Pastrami sounds even better.

Well done my friend

The combo is heavenly IMO. Thanks!

Back