THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G

good to go

Hello everyone im new to the forum. I have been cooking comp.bbq for 3 years now and i finally won my first Grand Champion at a state championship cookoff this year.I am planning on cooking at the Royal invatational.But im not sure i will stay for the open.I have a few questions if i cook the invatational do i have to pay for space? When can we arrive there? Is there still space available?

I just got our invitational stuff from the royal, and it required a $50.00 deposit that you would get back after you cooked the invitational! But I would recommend staying and cooking the open as well, it is quite the experience.

The first time we went out for the Royal we just cooked the Invite in a friends space that didnt have an Invite .No charge . If you have friends there who arent cooking the Invitational see if you can work a deal to use their equipement and space . We may do that again this year .

Back