BBQ Santa is starting to load up his sleigh.

BigButzBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It's getting to be that time of the year again for the "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway.

Santa has already started to gather up goodies to give out to good BBQ Girls and Boys.

Those who have participated in the past, know that BBQ Santa is real and has spread the joy of BBQ Christmas to Brethren Girls and Boys in the past.

Santa always has great helpers (sponsors) working to fill his sleigh with lots of goodies but, he could always use more. If you are interested in adding to his sleigh, please let me know.

For everyone else, stay tuned for info on how to enter this year and join in the fun.

I am new to the bbq world and new to this site. I am interested to what this thread will hold.

I can't promise that I have been good, but I haven't been that bad. At least my Q has been pretty decent this year!

As the person who got the biggest present from BBQ Santa last year, I can tell you I believe in BBQ Santa and he is real!!!!

I knew there was a reason Santa was fat! All that bbq!

He doesn't check in here too often, but BBQ Santa is a member of the Brethren. He's also a CBJ and a sometime competitor. I'll let him know that he should be keeping an eye on this thread.

BBQSanta_zps3e95d45b.jpg

Santa, I've been sooooo bad this year... Do I have a chance? Can I walk some ole ladies across the street? Can I donate left over turkey to a worthy cause? How can I redeem myself for my short comings of 2014? Help me win this questionable Christmas reward!

Back