Don't You Just Love It When...

el_matt

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
...your cooker is running TBS, and up to temp, within minutes of dumping your hot coals.

Matt

I haven't had that happen yet, is that like opening a bag of KBB with one pull?

Seriously, you'd think after 90 years maybe they could improve the design. Doesn't it say "easy open bag" or some chit right on it? I curse out loud every time I open a bag. :mad2:

Opening a bag of KBB with one pull??!? All I do is pour some lighter fluid on the bag, toss it in my smoker and throw in a match! Easy Peasy :wacko:

Opening a bag of KBB with one pull??!? All I do is pour some lighter fluid on the bag, toss it in my smoker and throw in a match! Easy Peasy

Sounds easy! Then should I take my boiled ribs and put them on before the lighter fluid smell is gone, or after??

...your cooker is running TBS, and up to temp, within minutes of dumping your hot coals.

Matt

Matt, run...don't walk..to the nearest lottery retailer and buy a ticket! Today is your day!!! :thumb:

There IS a way to open those sewn bags of either KBB, bird food, or even cow / sheep /
horse feed. EVERY time I get it right (rare), and the string just unzips easily,
I smile, 'cause after 45+ years, I still can't figure it out!
Where's Cowgirl?????? What's the secret?

Back