THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
What a great program for a lucky charity. Kudos BPS!

523500_10102377606943457_575559368_n.jpg

every state but nebraska! steph when did you and jd and matt and TIm and boyd, and dan and rocky and scott move to iowa? heheheh

Lol...we visited Iowa recently...does that count? :becky: We are deeply honored to have been selected for this program! Thank you Sterling! Congratulations to all our fellow BPS "Elite" Teams as well...:razz:

every state but nebraska! steph when did you and jd and matt and TIm and boyd, and dan and rocky and scott move to iowa? heheheh

I've cooked in Iowa and hopefully will again..why Iowa you ask?..when those teams show up at a competition one of them is most likely to stomp a mudhole in the competition..just my guess.

Thanks to BPS for doing this, it is a great opportunity and we are honored to be a part of it!
I have a feeling it could be a interesting year to see how everything ends up!

Back