Beef ribs on a snowy day(in progress with ProN)

I apologize for the lackluster pics. I had to improvise due to the lady of the house watching a movie. I would much rather her be a happy movie watcher than getting my plating and photos the way I want them.:laugh:

Although.....she did say I had to bring a taste her way before I returned to watching the movie myself.:thumb:

Those look great. I've been craving them since I smoked my first ones a few weeks ago. You're making me hungry!

Great job Lantern. I have a couple packs in the freezer. About time for me to pull one out soon. Think I'll let this cold front / rain pass first...

Those look great Lantern. I'm usually a baby back only man but those beef ribs you got there are making me want to try them soon.

If you guys are wondering, the answer is yes. Yes I did burn my mouth to pieces because I couldn't wait for the ones I sliced for pics to cool.:redface::redface: The rest are wrapped and resting. Then into the fridge to become my favorite breakfast beside some nice runny eggs.

Does anybody else like a tiny bit of Blues Hog original on the side to dab a little on every once in a while? I sure do.:becky:

Lantern, I can't describe the war that's going on between my brain and my taste buds. Those ribs look absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to find a gook pack. Harris Teeter is opening a store here after being gone for several years. Maybe I can find a good grand opening sale to fill the freezer.

Lantern, I can't describe the war that's going on between my brain and my taste buds. Those ribs look absolutely wonderful. Can't wait to find a gook pack. Harris Teeter is opening a store here after being gone for several years. Maybe I can find a good grand opening sale to fill the freezer.

The one in Asheville just opened after being gone for some time. I love me some Harris Teeter. Their meat and seafood dept is as good as it gets around here without going to one of the local dedicated artisan meat markets.

If you guys are wondering, the answer is yes. Yes I did burn my mouth to pieces because I couldn't wait for the ones I sliced for pics to cool.:redface::redface: The rest are wrapped and resting. Then into the fridge to become my favorite breakfast beside some nice runny eggs.

Does anybody else like a tiny bit of Blues Hog original on the side to dab a little on every once in a while? I sure do.:becky:

"Yes I did burn my mouth to pieces because I couldn't wait for the ones I sliced for pics to cool.:redface::redface: "

Not once have I ever NOT done that on beefs.......old enough & wise enough at this point to have sweet tea or freezing cold lemonade handy.....

Those look fabulous !!!!!!!!

Getting ready to go to bed and now I'm hungry again. Good job.

That's the #1 thing the Brethren does to me! Bedtime? Hungry. Morning? Hungry. Noon? Hungry. Playtime? Hungry. Just got home from date night? Hungry.:laugh:

I did beef short ribs once. Tasted like smoked ribeye and was absolutely delicious.

YUM They look awesome How long did you cook them for

These rode about 7.5 hours at 250 to 290. They probably averaged 260 for the first 5 hours. The last 2.5 I started wanting to hurry it up so they probably averaged 280. That's why they got a deeper mahogany color at the end.

I take a special pride in keeping my desired color without wrapping. Silly I know, but it's the little weirdnesses that make me so cute.............or at least that's what the lady of the house says.:laugh::laugh:

Back