When does Target start clearing out the Webers?

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I have seen several walmart clearance threads but nothing about target. Also, anyone know that code thing to search area targets with to see which stores in your area have the best deals?

I have seen several walmart clearance threads but nothing about target. Also, anyone know that code thing to search area targets with to see which stores in your area have the best deals?

A lot of them already have. Clearance usually starts when they start stocking the back to school items. It was weird this year though, at least where I live. Target had a very limited selection and inventory to start with. Didn't see any deals around here on charcoal grills. Did find some WeberQ's on clearance and some accessories like18" / 22" grates, covers, starter cubes and such.

Sites for checking inventory are:

Brickseek
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker

and
Fyndly
http://marketplaces.fyndly.com/target/tools/inventory/check.html

Here are some common DPCI #'s to check:

Weber® 22.5 grate 009-06-0717
Weber® 18.5 grate 009-06-0719.
Weber® Lighter Cubes 009-06-0024
Weber® Original Kettle™ Premium 22 inch Charcoal Grill - Black 009-07-0536
Weber® Spirit® E-210 LP Gas Grill - Black 009-07-0273
Weber® Spirit® E-310 LP Gas Grill - Black 009-07-0637
Weber® Q™ 1200™ LP Gas Grill- Black 009-07-0911
Weber® Grill Tool Holder 009-06-0715
Weber® 21 inch Three-Sided Grill Brush 009-06-1240
Weber® Rapidfire® Chimney Starter 009-06-7416
Weber® Jumbo Joe® 18 inch Charcoal Grill 009-07-0464

What's wrong with their restrooms?

I googled. Target announced placing single stall restrooms in all their stores. Any way, I like their close out summer sale. I'm not much of a boycott person. Nor a news person. If I departed everywhere I saw something different from the way I was raised, I wouldn't get out of the driveway.

But I do like 29$ Jumbo Joes for gifts. It's not far. I think Ill go today. Then to WalMart and look for a 49$ 14.5 WSM.

Last edited:
If you want to take the risk and wait they will be $17 at the next mark down. I tried that last year and they only had 1 left.

I think cookers and cast iron make great wedding gifts. Some of the nicest thank you notes I've seen. I got the idea from this site years ago. I watch for the Target sale. Thanks.

I saw the kettle with the ash catcher at my local target for 111. Pretty good deal but I was t sure if all the parts were there as it looked like a floor model. Not much else to speak of.

Target in Amarillo- zero on sale. However I noticed a sign in front door LTC carriers are welcome in their store.

Walmart 45th Coulter. Weber Pizza conversions $50. Two 14.5" WSM's $75 each other

I was out in the truck the other day and stopped by a Super Wally World and the only thing left there were 2 14.5 WSM's they still had marked $137.

Back