Hello from the Big Red

jjrkegler

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Nope, not Nebraska or Cornell but Wisconsin, specifically Madison. Love the passion on the site.

Currently working with a hand-me-down Weber kettle with no air control on the bottom and homemade handle on top that's about to give out. Next to that is a Weber Skyline gas grill that only gets used for frying bluegills on the side burner and finally a vertical gas smoker. Bonus to everyone that can identify the city skyline shown on the gas grill.

My equipment's not much to speak of currently but am about to put an order in for a Texas-made 24"x48" offset smoker. Have some questions on design that I'll post under the Q-talk forum.

Look forward to learning much from everyone here.

Welcome to the Brethren, the best place on the 'Net. If you have a question, please use the search function, as most everything has been asked before. If you don't find what you're looking for, simply ask the question. Almost certainly someone will have an answer - or ten...even if we have to make them up. Ha.

Be careful, the Brethren can become addicting and can lead to a greater love of outdoor cooking. So, explore, have fun, join in the discussions, and remember that we like pictures, although they are not necessary.

Welcome to the Brethren, the best place on the 'Net. If you have a question, please use the search function, as most everything has been asked before. If you don't find what you're looking for, simply ask the question. Almost certainly someone will have an answer - or ten...even if we have to make them up. Ha.

Be careful, the Brethren can become addicting and can lead to a greater love of outdoor cooking. So, explore, have fun, join in the discussions, and remember that we like pictures, although they are not necessary.

You're going to love the way you cook, I guarantee it!
Welcome to the Brethren!:thumb:

Back