Tacos and more tacos.....lol

Tonybel

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Friday night we wanted a healthy meal and that was the plan...:grin:

I got my drink that Maribel bought me and took out the 14.5 WSM for grilling duties.

We got some chicken quarters and seasoned with special **** seasoning. No water pan for this cook and was flipping every 10 minutes.

Asparagus were wrapped in foil and tossed directly on the coals for 5 minutes.

Out of the foil and on the grate for 5 minutes.

This was suppose to be plated with steamed vegetables mix and a salad. Then the kids yelled we want tacos!!!!

So we made some with the ingredients we had

Our cooking music was something like this.

[ame]http://youtu.be/j_zyb-XXWz0[/ame]

On Sunday we relaxed after going to the bbq competition on Saturday then going to the Los Angeles museum and the beach.

We went out for breakfast and Maribel decided she wanted to wash and detail our truck.

A few refreshments.

Then we grilled some meat for tacos.

Monday dinner was stuffed bell peppers

Have a great week my friends.

Tony and Maribel

Really nice cooks and pics bro! Give me five on the Cali-Belique IPA. That's what I was having over the weekend as well. Monkey Fist IPA is one of my favorites too. Awesome food and awesome adult beverages. :thumb:

damn.....very nice

im sure youve heard of this brand, but if not try chef merito seasonings from l.a. for mexican type meats for tacos. youll be convinced.

Brother, the food looks amazing!

You are really lucky to have found a woman like Maribel. Not too many women volunteer to detail a truck or to cook on the grill. You are a lucky farker!:thumb:

Way to go, Maribel. The truck looks as good as the food!!

We went out for breakfast and Maribel decided she wanted to wash and detail our truck.

Are you sure that decided wasn't supposed to be in quotes?

voluntold.jpg

Missed you guys again at Santa Anita, you must have left while we were still in the judge's tent. Great tacos!!

I would love the recipe for what is in the skillet. I love it with the jalapeño !!! Also is you salsa homemade or store bought?? If homemade would you be willing to share???

Awesome cooks Food as usual looks excellent and getting the truck done too It does not get much better than that

Wish I was there! I've got some business in Long Beach coming up . . . . and, ah,

Great Cook and fine refreshments. love that Stones IPA

I really love the way Hispanics cook and all the different ingredients they use....I think this gringo was Hispanic in another life. :biggrin1:

Luckily I had tacos last night or I'd be totally drooling on my keyboard right now. :thumb: :clap: :thumb:

Are you sure that decided wasn't supposed to be in quotes?

voluntold.jpg

Missed you guys again at Santa Anita, you must have left while we were still in the judge's tent. Great tacos!!

It was her idea. I wanted to drink....lol

She also smart waxed the car.

As always, it's all very nice. I have never tried laying a slice of cheese over peppers like that, good idea.

I knew I was in for a treat when I saw your name as the poster Tonybel, and I was right. :thumb:

Thanks for all the pics!

Back