BBQ-Brethren goes into battle 4/4-4/5

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Thom Emery and I will go into battle this weekend as BBQ-Brethren.com in the Palm Desert Country Club IBCA BBQ Cookoff. We'll be cooking four meats in the wind and heat. This is also a People's choice contest so we will be handing samples out to the public during the contest.

Wish us luck!

Good luck, take lots of pictures. Who is supplying the smoker?

Im guessing Spicewine. Is thom actually cooking with you or just pushing SW's?

We're a team. We're cooking together. We will cook briskets and in a Spicewine, ribs in a UDS and chicken in a kettle.

True Brethren style!

We're a team. We're cooking together. We will cook briskets and in a Spicewine, ribs in a UDS and chicken in a kettle.

True Brethren style!

Sounds like a deadly team. Kick some butt, boys.:cool:

Hey, Wait a minute. Were in that contest also. How about some of that love for the team I am cooking with. Notley Q.:grin:

Will be using WSM's and a Kettle. Aren't we still Brethren style?:rolleyes::biggrin:

Hey, Wait a minute. Were in that contest also. How about some of that love for the team I am cooking with. Notley Q.:grin:

Will be using WSM's and a Kettle. Aren't we still Brethren style?:rolleyes::biggrin:
That is my competition arsenal so i am rooting for you! Sorry mista we exclusive Weber folk have to stick together

You might be brethren style but we are competing as the national team BBQ-Brethren.com.

Good Luck to all who are competing!

Im guessing Spicewine. Is thom actually cooking with you or just pushing SW's?

Hey I resemble that remark
Its a Home game for me
Lots of my Trash Co. Customers there
Kyle is welding a new Charcoal Basket as I post

Best of luck to you. I'm looking forward to seeing loct of Pics.

Go Get Em!.....if the pron is any indication...you should clean up!

Back