White Sauce for pulled pork

Doc6633

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My wife had white sauce on pulled pork and loved it at a BBQ joint. So now we are on a mission to replicate the sauce. Has anyone had white sauce on pulled pork? If so what is your favorite recipe for white sauce that you would use on pulled pork? I have made white sauce for chicken just not pulled pork. My apologize to any of the Alabamians if I said anything stupid here as us Yankees don't know much about this sort of thing.

I've never tried/had white sauce on pulled pork. Does it taste the same as what you've had on chicken? My recipe is mayo, 50/50 white/cider vinegar, a little sugar, and S&P to taste. I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind to put it on pork...

Jhamm - pretty close to the same recipe. But their feels like it needs to modified a little for pork.

Maybe some garlic or onion powder? Paprika? I just froze some pulled pork Thursday.... This makes me want to thaw it out and start experimenting.

We are still trying to figure it out. Added some garlic powder but hadn't thought about onion powder or paprika. Going to have to give that a try.

Back