Thermapen sale

That is a great price. If I did not already have one, I would be all over that.

I would get one except I just bought a wsm and I think if I added another $80 on my credit card she will divorce me, lol. Baby steps.

hi, is this pen any good? says $100 original now marked down to $20, the reviews seem real good, but i read a couple where the reviewer got 1 for free to do a review, so that got me questioning the authenticity of of the actual quality.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Alpha-Grillers-Thermometer-Thermometers-Temperature/dp/B00S93EQUK/ref=sr_1_18?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1435074108&sr=1-18&keywords=meat+thermometer"]Amazon.com: Alpha Grillers - Instant Read Thermometer - Enjoy Perfectly Cooked Food Everytime - All Thermometers Include a Meat Temperature Chart - Lifetime Guarantee: Home & Kitchen@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512QxYNx4BL.@@AMEPARAM@@512QxYNx4BL[/ame]

hi, is this pen any good? says $100 original now marked down to $20, the reviews seem real good, but i read a couple where the reviewer got 1 for free to do a review, so that got me questioning the authenticity of of the actual quality.

Amazon.com: Alpha Grillers - Instant Read Thermometer - Enjoy Perfectly Cooked Food Everytime - All Thermometers Include a Meat Temperature Chart - Lifetime Guarantee: Home & Kitchen

Check the reviews from a couple different sites. Can't please everyone, and no company is perfect, but overall you will see if they are on the up and up, or a cheap copy cat. From what I hear, they are copy cats and the Thermopens are the way to go.

That is a great price. If I did not already have one, I would be all over that.
Back-up stock. One of anything is not enough----except maybe wives.

I think that is what I paid for my purple Thermopen during their "special price for ending the purple" sale.

Missed the last 2 sales. So went ahead and bought a orange one now it looks like I bought tooo early again. Some times you win and some times you buy too early. LOL

Can someone explain what makes these really, really worth the extra cash? Is the extra second or two saved worth it? Anything else?

I think every kitchen should have one. To the point where I've given them away for christmas presents.

Can someone explain what makes these really, really worth the extra cash? Is the extra second or two saved worth it? Anything else?

My "anything else' is that my ultrafast red Thermapen is close to 10 years old give or take and it is still running like the day I bought it. On the original battery!

Are these Thermapens really that good...give me an honest answer good or bad.

Are these Thermapens really that good...give me an honest answer good or bad.
Do you have any reason to think that anyone here has been less than honest in our comments so far?
My honest answer is the same as every other comment I have made.
Thermopens are the absolute best, and are worth every penny, even at full price.

I'm in too. Couldn't resist this time. Super fast racing yellow on the way.

Back