THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zro30

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Hi Everyone,

Very green smoker here...living on the North Shore, Massachusetts. I only have about four or five smokes under my belt (ribs and butt weren't half bad; brisket a disaster).

Looking to hopefully learn tons about smoking, and believe me, I have tons of questions.

Working on an 18.5" WSM.

Zack

Welcome to the forumZack , glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here. .

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many other different forums here...
For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses". We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs from different areas around our country.

Back