How much pork

Barneys BBQ

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'M doing my first little party for 100 kids and adults they will have there own chicken from another restaurant and there own sides its for my neighbor and she tried my pulled pork and loved it she wants me to make for them can you help with the amount I was thinking of 40 pds of uncooked weight that would give me about 20 pds of cooked weight and im charging 7.00 a pound any thoughts or help would be great . Thank You Mike B .

Your figures would do it but if she want every guests to have the selection for pulled pork then I would bump it by 10lbs

Hi everyone I'M doing my first little party for 100 kids and adults they will have there own chicken from another restaurant and there own sides its for my neighbor and she tried my pulled pork and loved it she wants me to make for them can you help with the amount I was thinking of 40 pds of uncooked weight that would give me about 20 pds of cooked weight and im charging 7.00 a pound any thoughts or help would be great . Thank You Mike B .

Way to cheap at $7.00 per lb

$10/lb all day. Or else you'll be stuck selling them more in the future for that cheap price.

Back