Shipping Weber parts to the UK

BeerBloke

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Apparently Weber UK are out of the 22.5" grills and I can't find the lids available as a spare.
Any recommendations for a US supplier that will ship to the UK or does anyone fancy sending me some if I send them the money??

Save your shipping costs Phrom the US and get it Phrom The NL.
22,5" grates are available here...loose lids would be a problem.

If you can't find them on your side of the pond, send me a PM and I'll see if I can help you from here.

You don't list your exact city/town location, but are you near a US Air Base by chance (Lakenheath/Mildenhall)? Know any American GI's there? Sending items to Military Personal to a foreign country is regular mail rates.

My son is on his way to Germany and will be delivering some gifts to some Brethren near his base.

Finally managed to reply to this thread! Life has kept me far too busy since I posted the question.
Thanks for the responses. A quick question though, I want to make sure the lid will fit my UDS. It was an ex-fruit juice drum with a clamp on lid, not one where I had to cut the lid off. The OD of the drum is 23.5 inches as there rim is rolled. The ID is 22.5 inches.
Will the 22.5 inch lid fit??

Do you have a Wal-Mart there? That is where I got the grills for my UDS, they're not Weber but the same size.

Alas the Wal-Mart in the UK is Asda which is a food supermarket. Nothing like the U.S. version I'm sorry to say :-(

Homebase have cooking grates for just under a fiver that fit a UDS

Cheers Batvan, I actually bought a load of those last year, it's a lid I'm after.

Back