Pulled Pork Egg rolls

yes previously cooked. the last batch I made I had to force myself to stick a couple in the freezer, just to see how well they reheat.

I guess that was kind of a stupid question since I know the pork was smoked. What I meant was if they were fried after you rolled them and then frozen... But, gotcha.

When I try it, I will make enough to fry and eat some and the rest will not be fried yet and just frozen.

Just reheated some of the egg rolls I made up and frozen.

2 previously frozen pulled pork egg rolls, wrapped in a slightly damp paper towel and microwaved for 2 minutes. then into a hot skillet with a bit of sesame oil for 45 seconds each side to crisp up the outside again.

After this I will be making a bunch and freezing them.

Yummy, Left over pulled pork egg rolls from back in around March/April time frame. I made up a couple dozen and froze them. today I decided to heat some back up.

Microwaved to thaw, followed by a quick flash fry to crisp up the wrappers. these tasted great, best part was I didn't have to go through the steps of wrapping and frying before I got eat them

So in case anyone decides to make these, make lots and freeze them. Mine was just in a freezer bag, but a vacuum seal bag would be a lot better...

Back