Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Munfordville, KY

sfisch

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We are heading down this week for the Big Buffalo Crossing contest, will be our 3rd year. The organizers do an excellent job and it is well worth our trip from Michigtan. Anyone else attending?

We are heading down this week for the Big Buffalo Crossing contest, will be our 3rd year. The organizers do an excellent job and it is well worth our trip from Michigtan. Anyone else attending?

Wouldn't miss it! Great contest.

I'm driving down to judge this event. My nephew Is competing at the world Fire Combat Challenge in Alabama the following week so his dad and I are making a guys week out of it. His dad has never been to a BBQ competition before. He can wander around and talk to the teams while I judge. I would like to get there Fri night so I get a chance to visit with the teams too.

we're there as well......Sugarbaby BBQ. our first time at this event.

First time competing in Kentucky, Rhode Hog is in.

do you guys care to do me a favor? this weekend, I need you to do your worst, make obvious mistakes, overcook your food......actually, it wouldnt hurt if you missed a few turn ins as well. :-D

i have told my wife that at some point, I would likely start winning some money and the sooner I make that happen the longer I can keep cooking with you guys. :razz:

so how bout it, could you help a fella out????? :wink:

It is with GREAT sadness that we have to withdraw from this contest due to electrical issues with the mobile Hugquaters.:sad::mad::doh::mad2::puke:

We truly love this contest, as the organizers are top notch.

Don't miss out on the Amish donuts at midnight.

Good luck to all

Back