THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
I like the Carne Crosta, too, but it is a bit spendy for burgers. I kind of formulated a knock off home made version. It is nowhere near the quality, but I like it better than S&P.

Montreal Steak Seasoning
Meat Church Holy Cow
Aaron Franklin’s recipe for TX Brisket Rub which is good on all beef.

Reverse sear
Since I learned of it and did it once, that is now the only way I cook steaks. Perfect every time to rave reviews.

Texas Brisket Rub

1/2 c Kosher Salt
1/2 c black pepper
1/4 c granulated garlic
1/4 c onion powder
1/8 c cayenne
2/3 c smoked paprika

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Carne Crosta, too, but it is a bit spendy for burgers. I kind of formulated a knock off home made version. It is nowhere near the quality, but I like it better than S&P.
It is spendy but I can enjoy a great burger almost as much as a steak. I know :crazy:

I exclusively make smash burgers these days. Kids like them and they are easy. I've kind of got a hankering for a good old fashioned steak house burger though. Have some prime rib roast trimmings I made into hamburger meat. I'm thinking that meat, carne crosta and a super hot griddle plate should be magic.

Weber Steak & Chop seasoning. We buy the 8.5 oz. bottles at Sam's. We use it on pretty much everything instead of salt and pepper.

Ingredients: Salt, Dehydrated Garlic and Onion, Sugar, Spices, Dried Lemon Peel and Citric Acid, Spice Extractives

Back