Calling all Backyard Chefs! Show off your skills, WIN FREE STEAKS

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
For the entire month of June, we're inviting you to join us in a backyard cook-off like no other. You could win A Northwest Beef Porterhouse & T-bone package from Snake River Farms (one T-bone and one Porterhouse, each weighing in at 1.5 lbs and 2.5lbs respectively), valued at $89.00!

Here's all you have to do - Take a picture of what you smoked or grilled. Post your picture in the Entry thread, and tell us a little about what you made.

That's it. Super easy.

And the best part is, for the month of June you will only be competing against other people who are new to this as well. No one with more than 5 past Throwdown entries may enter.

So what have you got to lose? Show off your cooking skills and win delicious beef
:thumb:

Check out all our other Throwdowns here

Our new June Special TD category is..."The Noob Showcase!"

0b1d4ee03bbb9c36aa1ca06e59d863e5_zps483082e3.jpg

This was Sam3's noobian entry in 2014's Noobians Vs Vets: Season 3! TD

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

1. Noobs Only! Only people with 5 TD entries or less may enter

2. Standard Throwdown Rules apply

3. MULTIPLE ENTRIES ARE ALLOWED and encouraged for this TD!

Come out and show us what you've got!

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/29 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/29/15.

ENTER HERE!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
I can do this....oh, wait...damn!

Might as well ... I can't dance and it's too wet to plow, besides I like dilly bars :thumb:

You mean 5 TOTAL VOTES or 5 dilly bars?
I have 3 total sympathy votes.

5 entries, meaning if you entered 5 TDs, you can enter this one. If you entered 6, you may not.

Maybe if my ego returns from my last goose egg.

Don't bet on it, the goose egg hurts.
But in reality,
it helps for the next one. It's all for fun and beef, can't hurt to enter.
I got zip on my 1st, and 3 sympathy for a second.
There are nice folks on this board. Good luck.
The more you enter, folks will get to know your style...
Mark

Not sure how many TD's i've done....maybe 5? IDK :noidea:

Count me in! Only reason I haven't entered yet is you big dogs are some scary big dog cooks! Though I read and reread all you top guys cook threads on the throwdown! Now is this an open cook anything I want to cook ? And can I ask a ton of dumb arse questions so I don't break any rules? Thanks! And oh god this will be ugly! Lol

Never done one.. This may be my first...... If Tyler will bear down and take up the slack... While i cook..:):grin:

That young man looks as if he could bow up with the best of'em. Would like to see some of your "Q". Not like you have a wait list...:mrgreen:

Count me in! Only reason I haven't entered yet is you big dogs are some scary big dog cooks! Though I read and reread all you top guys cook threads on the throwdown! Now is this an open cook anything I want to cook ? And can I ask a ton of dumb arse questions so I don't break any rules? Thanks! And oh god this will be ugly! Lol

Yep! Open category, cook what you like. And you can enter as often as you like.

There are no stupid questions, other than should you rub your ribs before or after boiling (after, duh) but we love to help. Peeps loves to help the most. I'll give you his home phone number. He loves 2am phone calls.

Never done one.. This may be my first...... If Tyler will bear down and take up the slack... While i cook..:):grin:

^This dude can cook. You fellers better look out. Luckily for y'all, he doesn't have a cooker! :laugh:

Back