bbq store for rubs

scotts1919

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
if you weren't going to buy a particular rub,injection, or brine from the actual company making it what online store would you order from? Im trying to figure out what online store has the best selection and best prices on rubs,injections,brines etc.

For brisket I use 16 mesh black pepper and Morton kosher salt, 50-50 by volume. (Franklin's book) However, I have used the Old No. 2 - brisket rub from TexasBBQ Rub from Richmond, Texas and love it too. It works quite well on butts also. I use their Grand Champion rub on ribs.

The Old No 2 has been used to reach brisket finals and some brisket winners at the Houston Rodeo BBQ cookout many times over the last several years. They seem to know a thing or two about brisket!

I have an account with the first four online suppliers mentioned. Reason being that they all carry different products. Every one of them will go out of there way to correct any mistakes made and value every customer big and small.

For brisket I use 16 mesh black pepper and Morton kosher salt, 50-50 by volume. (Franklin's book) However, I have used the Old No. 2 - brisket rub from TexasBBQ Rub from Richmond, Texas and love it too. It works quite well on butts also. I use their Grand Champion rub on ribs.

The Old No 2 has been used to reach brisket finals and some brisket winners at the Houston Rodeo BBQ cookout many times over the last several years. They seem to know a thing or two about brisket!

I really enjoy Montreal Steak on my briskets

I would also recommend The Atlanta BBQ Store, Randy has always gone beyond the extra mile to assist me with what I need. The Atlanta BBQ Store is BY FAR THE BEST distributor I have ever worked with, and has a great selection of items as well.

http://www.atlantabbqstore.com

Back