Discussion Thread -> "Ribs!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Ribs!"

SparesonGrill_zps9c26ac66.jpg

As chosen by Shagdog for winning the "Beans"Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Shagdog said:
Morning Moose!

Next TD -

Ribs

No further info needed.

Mmmmm...ribs! :hungry:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/10 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 10/20/14.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 10/20.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited:
Ooops! You posted this in Q-Talk, Moose! :wink:

I'm out on this one as I have proven I can't follow special rules and this one is chock full of them!!!!

I'm out on this one as I have proven I can't follow special rules and this one is chock full of them!!!!

You mean this one?

***The below disclaimer is intended to prevent any and all douchebags from committing any and all forms of douchebaggery in the wrong place. BE ADVISED***

Or this one?

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

:confused::confused::confused:

I have committed no such whackabaggery, sir!!! :becky:

What's a mod :) and who can keep track of them anyway. Ribs now that may need further defining in addition to the chicken ribs....

Oooo... I can cook ribs. Now, which type, beef or pork... Decisions, decisions...

You mean this one?

Or this one?

:confused::confused::confused:
I'm guessing this one.
"No further info needed."
He seems to like to talk about his cooks.

I'm sorry to inform you, Grimm, but this one does not meet the special rules :wink:

Is that because it was initially cooked in 1996 and then just microwaved?

(Kidding aside, those are one of my junk food weaknesses. Every time they go on sale, I have to get one or two...):crazy:

Back