Coincidence??

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Finding this on a Sunday?? Amen!!!

Last edited:
Shot 82 wife 88. Come home and she starts getting out vacuum cleaner and Pledge cans. I'm now 10 mi S of Amarillo on my bike. Can't get back to quickly or I'll be doing domestic chores. Time it right I'll be cooking and drinking beer. I'll report back on how they taste. Cheers

I need to put out a BOLO on that, get a 6 er and a small sack of charcoal and hit the Roadside park:thumb:

I need to put out a BOLO on that, get a 6 er and a small sack of charcoal and hit the Roadside park:thumb:

Hell Yes. Sunday Afternoon a little Chris Rea on the music box!!!!
And a BBQ gun. Colt

I guess I'm missing something on the coincidence, but I bet they are good.

I call my humor ambiguous surrealism. My friends refer to it as deep or "out where the buses don't run." My wife calls it weird. Take your pick. I'm comfortable. :))

I call my humor ambiguous surrealism. My friends refer to it as deep or "out where the buses don't run." My wife calls it weird. Take your pick. I'm comfortable. :))
As long as you make yourself laugh it's all good! If the rest of us don't get it then oh well. I wonder if you can get a dui on a bicycle?

Sleep deprived half way thru a twelver, cooked a nekkid fatty seasoned with Arthur Bryant, a rack of baby backs, a butternut squash, and for supper we are having fried hatch green chile stacked rellanos. No wonder the rest of the world hates us in general and me in particular.

Last edited:
Sleep deprived half way thru a twelver, cooked a nekkid fatty seasoned with Arthur Bryant, a rack of baby backs, a butternut squash, and for supper we are having fried hatch green chile stacked rellanos. No wonder the rest of the world hates us in general and me in particular.

Haters hate a winner. It looks like you are a winner today.:thumb:

Wrap Up- last photo

Ribs fatty and BN Squash put away. Kind of a stuffing on the outside rellano with chicken fried Hatch GC's

Last edited:
Back