THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Juicy Lucy has been around for a long time. I find it best to make two very big, very thin patties and then put whateever in it you want and be sure to extra crimp the edges. JL's are a favorite around here.

Saw a juicy Lucy featured on Man V. Food (one of my favorite shows). I think it is the episode from Cleveland, possibly season 2. Been wanting to build one myself. Nice Post!

Great looking burgers:clap2:. I like to make mine with 2 thin patties and put a layer of Gorgonzola cheese in between and seal the edges. Any kind of stuffed burger is good:becky:.

Saw a juicy Lucy featured on Man V. Food (one of my favorite shows). I think it is the episode from Cleveland, possibly season 2. Been wanting to build one myself. Nice Post!

Actually, that particular show was in Minneapolis. I have been to Matt's in Minneapolis quite a few times. Nothing like a Juicy Lucy, fries, and a couple Grain Belt beers to wash everything down.

I have tried to make JL's a few times, but can't get the seasoning down to make it taste authentic. Do have the Grain Belt beer drinking down though. Ahhhh!!!

Back