!!!!! And then the phone rang

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
At 0530 my cell starts buzzing urgently the SOS vibration. I know immediately it's my bride and she only calls when it's urgent. I say "hello" cautiously, and she says, "we're out of Fatty in the fridge and freezer- can you pick up a couple chubs of regular sausage on your way in?" Nice :))

Last edited:
Nice!
I never think to keep smoked fatties in the freezer. Will give it a try, thanks!

Nice!
I never think to keep smoked fatties in the freezer. Will give it a try, thanks!

Besides breakfast:

Two things we like to do are mix fatty/cream cheese/roasted red bell and jalapeño and make a thick dip or spread (regular Fritos or flavored triscuits)

Crumble and add to black eye peas or beans.

Bride made "egg cupcakes" yesterday early, that's where the stashed Fatty went. Fatty-Egg-Cheese Cupcakes :))

Besides breakfast:

Two things we like to do are mix fatty/cream cheese/roasted red bell and jalapeño and make a thick dip or spread (regular Fritos or flavored triscuits)

Crumble and add to black eye peas or beans.

Bride made "egg cupcakes" yesterday early, that's where the stashed Fatty went. Fatty-Egg-Cheese Cupcakes :))

Those sound great. Thanks for the ideas Adams!

She's a keeper!
I've got about 70x 1# chubs in the freezer, hope that lasts me through winter!

i love mini cup cake quiches, it's a great way to use up some leftovers. although i was imagining the slice of fatty, with cream cheese and peppers you described and I drooled down my shirt.

Do whatever it takes to hold on to that woman!

And they're on. new Braunfels Black Diamond is a fatty cooking machine. Spaminals cook up well also :))

Last edited:
The Players

Last edited:
Cooking. Wife decided to lob a spaghetti squash in the Cooker.

Last edited:
Most wive's just don't understand our need of a fatty. When you have one that does, she is a definite keeper. After 15 years my wife has just recently ask for me to smoke her a butt. However, over the course of the last 15 years I can't remember a time that she missed dinner when I was smoking meats. :-D I finally figured out if you wait until they ask for some Que, it's makes buying quality meats with no fuss much easier.

Just went to quick. Sad. Should've added a chicken or three

Last edited:
Back