New Yoder Smokers Cimarron Trailer Comp Smoker

nucornhusker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I will own one someday. Wow.

21916_931855420169311_9193783454324830589_n_zpsw8yqumfg.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jJnwEeiU0"]It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine. - YouTube[/ame]

Wow that thing is amazing. I think I saw somewhere that it is 17k though

I got to see the cimmaron on the comp cart in action last weekend and it's a mighty fine looking cooker...just not sure if it's 10G's nice.

Nice!

Heck, I'd settle for the cart version.

Attachments

• cimarron_comp_hero-huge.jpg
    cimarron_comp_hero-huge.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 248
Nice!

Heck, I'd settle for the cart version.

That's what I was lucky enough to see in action. A couple of thoughts on the comp cart, there is a drawer under the cooking chamber that is perfect for storing wood in or a lot of tools and utensils in which is nice. Also it has a the standard firebox door there is a top load door, I'm not sure the purpose of the top load door but it's there. As with most everything yoder its built like a tank and looks sexy AF, but like I said earlier i don't think its 10g's sexy.

The comp cart model is $6200, not $10k.

I've seen both in person and I would love to own either one. I will say there is a lot more to the trailer version than meets the eye as far as support and structure so it will hold up really well over time, and the cooker itself is assembled differently. The price difference is large, but there is a lot more to the trailer version.

The comp cart model is $6200, not $10k.

I've seen both in person and I would love to own either one. I will say there is a lot more to the trailer version than meets the eye as far as support and structure so it will hold up really well over time, and the cooker itself is assembled differently. The price difference is large, but there is a lot more to the trailer version.

Clarification; freight, taxes, duty and exchange would price it at 10g's for us Canucks. Much like the YS1500 which I think is around $3500 for yous down south is just a hair over $6000 and the YS640 is just under $2000 for you is $4400 for us.

Clarification; freight, taxes, duty and exchange would price it at 10g's for us Canucks. Much like the YS1500 which I think is around $3500 for yous down south is just a hair over $6000 and the YS640 is just under $2000 for you is $4400 for us.

Sorry, forgot you were in Canada. :redface:

Back