It's not a county fair without... PRON!!!

Y'all are all awesome. Thank you for the kind words. I'm pretty sure I redefined how many items make up "a baker's dozen" during this cook. What is it...13? 14? 15!??? Anyways, nothing that an extra Lipitor or two can't fix. For the record, each of those onion rings takes 4 slices of extra-thick-cut bacon to wrap. I underestimated both the amount of bacon I would need as well as how much I could eat. Thanks again for checking out the cook. I really appreciate the feedback!

Unreal!! That's looks great! What was in the batter for the chicken legs, if you don't mind sharing??:-D

The batter for the chicken legs was Carbon's Golden Malted Waffle and Pancake Mix. I followed the Pancake directions...less egg, lighter fluffier funnel cake! More evidence that the some of the best combinations in life are accidental and unexpected. Highly recommended!

Dude, I'm like a thousand miles away and I could almost taste that.

Bacon wrapped smoked onion rings? Stupid brilliant!

And pulled pork in a waffle cone screams "County Fair". Were the waffle cones sweet?

Good Lord man... I don't even want the chili we had planned for tonight now :rolleyes:

This cook is amazing!! Wait, all your cooks are amazing!!
So amazing I went to your page to find out more about you and read what you had to say about yourself in cattle call only to find out you have not introduced yourself yet. :shock:

Please tell a bit about yourself. Your cooking background, etc. don't know about anyone else but I would love to know! :thumb:

Sweet mother of all that is Holy.....

Wow, just wow. It was Christmas in November to anyone who was able to sample that!!!

All I can say is "WOW!!!" I will have to make some Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings!!!

Wow, that screams county fair

This cook is amazing!! Wait, all your cooks are amazing!!
So amazing I went to your page to find out more about you and read what you had to say about yourself in cattle call only to find out you have not introduced yourself yet. :shock:

Please tell a bit about yourself. Your cooking background, etc. don't know about anyone else but I would love to know! :thumb:

Done!

And thank you. Thank you all for the wonderful reception here!

UN-FARKING BELIEVABLE!
Bacon wrapped onion rings :doh:,Why didn't I think of that???
If you don't mind,I think I'll add that to my recipe book,THANKS!

Great entry - We have done the bacon wraped sirachia onion rings and love them. I am impressed with the waffle cone pulled pork and slaw - Great Idea!

Nice work Brother!

Back