My BUTT

Big George's BBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I should say my butts. I started these yesterday and forgot to take pictures until this morning sorry. I got these two really nice butts from my butcher. Injected them with fab apple juice brown sugar And bottled water. Rub them with slabs perk up your pork and plowboys Yardbird. Put in plastic bags and let rest in the refrigerator for several hours and put them on the egg last night around midnight at 225. Got up around 715 this morning and they were both at 165°. I wrap them in for oil and added stubs pork marinade to both of them. Put back on the egg at 250°.

I should say my butts. I started these yesterday and forgot to take pictures until this morning sorry. I got these two really nice butts from my butcher. Injected them with fab apple juice brown sugar And bottled water. Rub them with slabs perk up your pork and plowboys Yardbird. Put in plastic bags and let rest in the refrigerator for several hours and put them on the egg last night around midnight at 225. Got up around 715 this morning and they were both at 165°. I wrap them in for oil and added stubs pork marinade to both of them. Put back on the egg at 250°.
George your butt (s) look divine!

Back