Farker Flu

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It's contagious. This has to stop. I've been reading this forum multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks and I find myself doing uncontrollable things.

Today for lunch I ran to Walmart and found the WSM 14.5 on clearance for $99 and had to pry myself away from buying it.

I spent the afternoon at work surfing Craigslist for a custom reverse flow or some amazing deal on a vertical.

Stop at the grocery store tonight on the way home and there they are...Hatch Chillies in the produce section. Suddenly a dozen of them jump into my cart along with 2 packages of Jimmy Dean for fatties and all of a sudden I'm cooking burgers and Italian sausages and onion on the PBC for dinner.

Damn. Does it get any worse??

I'll have one of those snags in bread please?

I feel ur pain....fiance grumbles sometimes cause I'm cooking on the smoker so much.

Oh it gets worse. I am still jonesing for a Shirley Fabrication.

It's contagious. This has to stop. I've been reading this forum multiple times a day for the past 3 weeks and I find myself doing uncontrollable things.

Today for lunch I ran to Walmart and found the WSM 14.5 on clearance for $99 and had to pry myself away from buying it.

I spent the afternoon at work surfing Craigslist for a custom reverse flow or some amazing deal on a vertical.

Stop at the grocery store tonight on the way home and there they are...Hatch Chillies in the produce section. Suddenly a dozen of them jump into my cart along with 2 packages of Jimmy Dean for fatties and all of a sudden I'm cooking burgers and Italian sausages and onion on the PBC for dinner.

I don't know about it getting worse, but I can say that it doesn't get any better.:clap2:

I have been going thru the same thing for the past year....enjoy the ride

Worse???? Oh it gets better.....Much Better!!!!!!!!!

I find that having a tiny bank account renders me pretty much immune to Farker Flu :sad:

The hype tide runs high around these parts. It's been fun to witness the the different waves of "gotta haves" /"look at this" over the years.

Don't ever stop- I enjoy seeing all the posts. May not be as good as having but... :-D

You have NO idea how much worse.....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Won't be long before you see one of these on the road and wonder how many briskets would fit in it.....

Last edited:
Back