THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BABYGOTBUTT

Knows what a fatty is.
Picked up these four Kamado Joe's today. Local Ace Hardware was having a sale. Purchased two extra large Kamado Joes for 920 a piece, all accessories inlcuded and two Larg Kamado Joes for 599 a piece. Anybody wanna BBQ?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 422
I know....I told them I would buy 4 and they dropped the sale price even further. Original sale price was 639 on the Large and 999 for the X-tra large. They had one large left (display model) when I left. I asked him if they were not going to sell them anymore and he said no....just wanted to get the interest up on them. He got my interest up. I have been shopping these and have not seen a price close to that.

Why buy one when you can have four!
It's a life philosophy!
It's my life's philosophy....two's better than one, and four's better than 3. If never priced ceramic cookers, so out of curiosity what does a Kamado go for retail, and how do they compare to the BGE's price wise?

If I saw a Big Joe for that around here, I'd jump all over it!

Heck, I'd probably even get a second classic Joe for that price. Great find.

Back