THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another big congrats goes out to Michael Fay of Aporkalypse Now who won a Meadow Creek smoker and then donated it to a camp for the Wounded Warriors. That is a class act!:eusa_clap

he is ok sometimes.. oh heck, that is REALLY cool!

I think I am gonna vote for him to be the next MABA president!:boxing:

Good for you Michael!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks, everyone, Sammi wanted to say thank you to all and really is still flying high, She really appreciates all the well wishes and congratulations! I found it to be extremely stressful but i self medicated and got through it lol...

9597079109_a8e24ce977.jpg

Here she is with the little gnome and thanks Sal, for rooting her on!

9599869466_dbf95b7b4e.jpg

Sammi's Slammin Q....

So happy to see our friends at Drilling and Grilling pulling out a victory in a field this competitive ... GREAT job guys! Also good to see PA Midnight out competing .... missed everyone! We may have to add this comp next year, sounds like a blast.

Thanks, everyone, Sammi wanted to say thank you to all and really is still flying high, She really appreciates all the well wishes and congratulations! I found it to be extremely stressful but i self medicated and got through it lol...

9597079109_a8e24ce977.jpg

Here she is with the little gnome and thanks Sal, for rooting her on!

9599869466_dbf95b7b4e.jpg

Sammi's Slammin Q....

Sammi had a great day. I know Gnomette Loves when Slammin Sammi is around..kinda like bbq family.

Back