THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie G

Hello All,
I have been voluntold to assist with a fundraiser for my son's baseball team.:thumb: They will be selling ham's for a fundraiser around the christmas time frame.

I have smoked for masses during local BBQ Events (boston butts, ribs, chicken), I have not ever smoked hams, and I am looking for advice. I recently purchased a used FEC500, and obviously plan to use that to do the hams.

If someone could offer me the advice on process, times, etc. I would be very grateful.

Thanks,
Willie G

I will yield to others on the smoked ham thing.
Might try the search at the bottom of the page till they get with you!

I did want to say CONGRATS on the FEC500! :clap2:
I have seen those and the are a dream machine!

TIM

I will yield to others on the smoked ham thing.
Might try the search at the bottom of the page till they get with you!

I did want to say CONGRATS on the FEC500! :clap2:
I have seen those and the are a dream machine!

TIM

Thanks, I'm super excited to have it, it's nice to not have to fight coals, and still get a good smokey flavor.:-o

Are you smoking fresh hams? or smoking already smoked/cured hams? Use the search for "twice smoked ham" if you are doing the later. There are some great threads.

Are you smoking fresh hams? or smoking already smoked/cured hams? Use the search for "twice smoked ham" if you are doing the later. There are some great threads.:grin:

Thanks realspaazz

Bbq bubba.....no, it's real smoke, from real wood.........it's not a fog machine:laugh:

Back