THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ace27705

Knows what a fatty is.
I searched and searched over the past few months to try and find the original Bandera logo to re create for my smoker project without any luck.
I recently found a friend who still has his logo intact. With a good camera and a little photo shop knowledge I was able to create the logo into a jpeg format which can be used to create a stencil by any print company. Enjoy !!

Attachments

• bandera10.jpg
    bandera10.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 135
  • banderalogo3.jpg
    banderalogo3.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 135
Nice find. I wonder how that relates to the label on my NBBD.

DSC_7212-PP.JPG

Personally I think that getting the logo right is an important part of any restoration.

The only thing I would add to yours is to include a ruler in the picture so anyone who wants to duplicate it knows how big to make it.

the texas state logo was a later logo they did on the bandera ( from what I was told) after the company was bought by char broil.the one I posted was before that change took place.i will get the dimensions out ASAP but off the top of my head the logo was 6 1/2 wide ....and you can use aspect ratio on the logo I posted and the height will be right.

Back