THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
I wasn't messin' around!

While I was givin' the Eggs a workout, I was cooking some yardbirds for some more weekday meals.

IMG_1381.jpg

I used some Klose Poultry rub on two and some of B-O-B's secret rub on the other two. (reminds me of Texas BBQ Original)

Fired up the Cajun Bandit with a mix of Kingford Comp and Blue bag in my handy dandy 11" diameter charcoal ring with some Apple and Peach for smoke.
Birds on the Throne, indirect @ 300*

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

My daughter wanted some wings that were'nt as spicy as the Jerk wings on the Egg, so I spread the coals out and grilled some Plowboy wings.

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

IMG_1394.jpg

Go Meat!!

Very Nice Cook, were you just trying to empty your freezer so you could get some fresh stuff in there? That's a hell of a lot of Meat!!!:eek:

You need to rig up a chicken spinner like on that Tailgate Warriors show and have them birds doing the do-see-do.

Todd...please don't encourage the man...:twisted: If it were up to Swamp we'd be spinnin' everything next year! :lol:

Back