THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've not seen venison cooked quite like that before, Jeannie. You sure knocked it out of the park, and I especially enjoyed reading along as the cook and day unfolded!

Ditto on the compliments, you are a fine cook.

I love the photos with fishing poles in the background. Are we going to see any photos with those poles in a bent position?

Thanks! I've posted a few in the past. It's hard for me to think of pics when I get a fish on the line. :laugh:

Spectacular as usual Jeanie!

I’m sitting in the county courthouse waiting to see if I’ll get called for jury duty. This thread will help me avoid getting selected…who would choose someone that’s just sitting, staring at the screen and actively drooling?

Bruce

Thanks Bruce! lol Made me laugh. :laugh:

Garyclaw Awesome, Jeanie! Nothing fancy about that and it looks so good.
Thanks Gary! Good to see ya! :-D

Moose I've not seen venison cooked quite like that before, Jeannie. You sure knocked it out of the park, and I especially enjoyed reading along as the cook and day unfolded!

Thanks Richard! It's probably one of my favorite ways to "fix" venison. :grin:

Back