Uno de Mayo Beef and Chicken Tacos on the Blackstone

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
I haven't made much lately that was worthy of a post, but with Cinco de Mayo only a few days away I've been in the mood for Tacos. I couldn't decide whether I wanted Beef or Chicken so I compromised and made both. :mrgreen:

The Beef is a London Broil, sliced against the grain. Tossed in a simple marinade of Worcestershire and Bovine Bold for a half hour or so.

The Boneless Chicken Thighs get cut into small pieces and sprinkled with Blackstone Teriyaki. They'll both get more seasoning once out on the griddle.

Out to the Blackstone we go -

Beef and Chicken -

C6AmZoq.jpg

eboL31w.jpg

AhnauuJ.jpg

For veggies, a mix of Red, Orange and Yellow Bell Peppers with a Jalapeno added for good measure -

m6TmGPg.jpg

Warm some Flour Tortillas on the griddle and dinner is done in no time -

EIjTVc5.jpg

One of each for me -

Wh1oLQX.jpg

OuPfG0h.jpg

qQbwvmP.jpg

I could have loaded these tacos with a lot more filling, but the two were more more than enough for me. I suggested to my wife that we make some Margaritas to go with dinner, but neither of us had the room. Later in the week.

Anyway, that's it. A quick and simple Beef and Chicken Taco dinner a few days ahead of Cinco de Mayo on the Blackstone.

Thanks for following along on today's Tacos on the Blackstone griddle.

Regards,
-lunchman

That is a great looking meal right there! I love those compromises where no one gets left out. That looks like a fitting celebration for Cinco de Mayo, if this is just a warm up, I can't wait for the big event.

Back